Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour 3 Days 2 Nights. Departing from Yogya for a 3 day 2 night vacation, the Mount Bromo Ijen tour is finished on the island of Bali. Java overland tour from Yogyakarta to Bali by visiting Mount Bromo and Ijen Crater in East Java to enjoy sunrise tour at Mount Bromo and hiking at night on Mount Ijen to see the natural phenomenon of blue fire.
Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Bali Drop Off for 3 Days 2 Nights is a travel package for 2 volcanoes in East Java starting from Yogyakarta and ending in Bali for 3 days 2 nights. We will pick you up at a Yogyakarta hotel where you live then drive immediately to start the bromo Ijen tour from yogyakarta before taking a trip on Bali Island. Here’s the Itinerary.
Itinerary Mount Bromo and Ijen Crater tour 3D2N from Yogyakarta
Day 1. Yogyakarta – Mount Bromo Hotel
We will pick you up at any hotel in Yogyakarta after breakfast time, it’s about at 9 O’clock, transfer you to Bromo for 9 hours. On the way we will stop in Caruban for take Lunch then continue to drop you of in Yochi’s Hotel ( it’s fantastic hotel, antique furniture, where you can find hospitality, friendly staff, fresh air ) and you can enjoy our Dinner here then free program.
Day. 2 Mount Bromo Tour – Mount Ijen Hotel
Morning call at the hotel at 3am, then by the jeep/ 4WD you reach the top of viewpoint or Mt. Penanjakan for seeing the Sunrise and Spectacular panorama there, it’s about 2770m from the sea level. Because this place is higher than others so we can see the world most femous view of hole Tenggerese Caldera, active volcano as Mt Bromo and also the highest Mountain in java, Mt Semeru and also wonderful sunrise.
Afterwards, the tour be continued to an active Mt Bromo volcano to see the crater on top of it until finished. The jeep will bring you back to Yoschi’s hotel having breakfast, warm shower, packing the luggage to be ready to reach Mt. Ijen. At 9am our vehicle bring you the ijen drop of at Arabica hotel or Catimor hotel ( it’s built by Dutch colonialist a long time ago ). After having dinner, we will give you a briefing about the following excursion to ijen, then free program.
Day. 3 Ijen Blue Fire Tour – Bali Drop Off (Denpasar/Lovina/Ubud)
At 5am my team will drive a short destination to paltuding the last village that we can drive the vehicle than start of the trail to reach the active wonderul crater of kawah ijen ( walk up 2 hours ).the you can see the most famous blue acid in the world with wonderful view. The sulphuric lake reflectseery colour over the surroundings to give an apocalypsc impresion.
The local people in this area seeking sulfur descend in to the crater and clim back up – down along dangerous rim with loads up to 80kg on their shoulder, ( until finished the we leave the crater. The vehicle drive back down and across Bali strait by ferry, drop you of at Bali ( Lovina or Denpasar/ kuta) and end off our program bromo ijen tour 3 days 2 nights from yogya finish bali.
Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour Package Price 3D2N
|Participant||Price Per Person (IDR)|
- Not valid for high or peak season surchange ,
- 6 person up please contact us,
- The price valid only drop off Surabaya or Banyuwangi Port (Ketapang)
- Extra cost for drop off to Bali (Kuta, Ubud, Denpasar, Lovina, Pamuteran)
Price Include :
– Private Transportation with AC during tour Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Bali Tour Package Drop Bali
– 1 nite hotel Bromo at Bromo Permai, Cafe Lava Hostel, Adas Hotel, Nadia, Yoschi Hotel, Sion View or Cemara Indah Hotel or similar villa / homestay ( standard room with breakfast, cool & hot shower ), extra charge upgrade to Lava View Lodge , Bromo Terrace , SM Hotel and Jiwa Jawa Resort
– 1 night at hotel of Ijen Crater area at Arabica Guest House and Catimor Guest ( standard room with breakfast, cool & hot shower ). extra charge upgrade to Ketapang Indah Hotel, Watu Dodol Cottages , Ijen Resto, Ijen Resort and Villas, Jiwa Jawa Ijen, Ijen View Bondowoso
– 4WD Jeep fo Bromo Sunrise Tour
– Entrance fee tickets, Camera Fee, Mineral water & english speaking local guide
– Ferry ticket accross to Bali
Price is exclude :
– Travel Insurance, Airport tax
– Horse riding
– Lunch & Dinner during the Bromo Ijen Tour
– Personal expenses (Bar, Laundry, Tips, etc)